# Monitor Node
Validator can check the validator node status through the Telemetry (opens new window).
If it is automatically deployed, the node name of the validator will default to
validator-[NEAR account], where
[NEAR account] is the NEAR account used to log in to Octopus Network when the validator is registered.
If it is manually deployed, the validator can use the
--telemetry-url option when running the validator node, and set its value to
'wss://telemetry.mainnet.octopus.network/submit 9'. Also, the validator can use the
--name option to set the name of the validator node, so that the validator can check the node status by the node name.
# Validator status
In the Validators list, validators mainly have the following status:
- Registered, missing session keys, the validator need to set Session Key;
- New, coming next day(era), the validator need to wait to enter the next validator set;
- Validating, the validator works normally;
- Validating, not producing blocks, the validator need to check whether the validator node is running normally;
- Unstaking, the validator unbond the staking;